Milky Way Magic: Photographing the Night Sky

Milky Way Magic: Photographing the Night Sky https://photos.cameraclubhub.com/optimized/1X/c827039c99031181e132c47ecc96bb1ae5f2e1da_2_1024x578.jpeg
rating 5.0 1

Description

Photo Enthusiast and amateur astrophotographer Bruce Herwig will share his best tips and tricks for photographing the stars. You’ll leave knowing what equipment you’ll need, what camera settings to use and a list of helpful apps that will help you take your nighttime photography to the next level.

Length

60-90 minutes depending on need, plus Q&A

Availability

My schedule varies a lot, please contact me with potential dates. Currently only available for Zoom, but can do in-person post-pandemic (SoCal only)

Bio

Bruce Herwig an active member of the Redlands Art Association, the Redlands Camera Club, serves as the Volunteer Coordinator for the Redlands Bowl photographers and the Grand Prize winner of the 2020 National Park Photo Contest landscape category. Bruce has shot the Perseids and Geminids meteor showers, the Super Blue Blood Moon and enjoys heading out to Joshua Tree and other dark sky locations whenever his active schedule will allow.

Bruce’s presentation to our camera club, North County Photographic Society, on photographing the night sky was the perfect mixture of encouragement and technical information. He took us on his journey from a novice night sky photographer to the level he is at now showing how accessible it can be for everyone. Since he is also in our area of the country he was able to share location information that our club members can and have taken advantage of.
I highly recommend him to your club as well.