Humanitarian Vision. Working with People and Communities, Photography for Good

Humanitarian Vision. Working with People and Communities, Photography for Good https://photos.cameraclubhub.com/optimized/1X/7213d0597c7e210993907ee2f4257c1886de6e5f_2_1024x677.jpeg
rating 5.0 2

I am a professional documentary photographer and have worked extensively on humanitarian projects for organisations such as the United Nations, Oxfam, Save the Children, World Vision. ‘Humanitarian Vision’ takes the viewer from disaster zones to long term development projects undertaken in countries as diverse as Vietnam, India and Mongolia. See how I work in challenging locations, my equipment and way of working plus vital ethical considerations. With challenging, bold images from across my career, this presentation will leave a lasting impression. My Website

60 minutes or 90 minutes

Exclusively by Zoom as I am based in the UK. Dates still available in 2021 and throughout 2022

We had Jim do a presentation to our club in the Spring of 2021. It was very well received. His photography is inspiring but moreover was the respect for his subjects - that percolated throughout his presentation. We will plan on a repeat visit.

Jim did a fabulous presentation to our club in July 2021 … it was both interesting and educational, and held us captive wanting more. One of the best …can’t wait to have him back.