How I Found My Vision

How I Found My Vision https://assets.cameraclubhub.com/uploads/default/original/1X/0f8cd8ca2ba14862a93fe22613b480b4ea592491.jpeg
rating 5.0 2

I believe the difference between a great image and an average is Vision. But what is Vision and more importantly, how do you find yours?

I can’t tell you how to find yours, but I can tell the story of how I found mine. And perhaps some of the steps I took, might also work for you.

I came up with ten steps that I hoped would help me find out if I had a Vision, including:

• I separated my work into two piles…
  • I practiced Photographic Celibacy…
  • I questioned my motives…
  • I quit copying others…
  • I stopped following the rules…
  • I quit listening to others…

And what did I learn? The most important revelation was that we all have a Vision, in fact you cannot not have one!

This is a two hour webinar or in-person presentation.

1 Like

I belong to four camera clubs and have been a serious photographer since 1969, including attending the Colorado Institute of Art. I have seen many, many presentations on photo related issues. I have to say this was one of the best presentations I have seen. It was inspiring and made me think about my own photographic approach in a new way. Cole is an engaging presenter, and I recommend him without reservation.

2 Likes

Cole is an exceptional presenter. His approach is refreshingly direct and thought provoking. Our club members raved about this presentation which asked the right questions …. What are you trying to communicate and what are you saying. Highly recommended

1 Like