African Photo Safaris & Everything Your Travel Agent Forgot to Tell You

African Photo Safaris & Everything Your Travel Agent Forgot to Tell You https://photos.cameraclubhub.com/optimized/1X/7ec148e7c0fd12d76581782337376e9d225cf280_2_1024x462.jpeg
rating 0.0 0

Description “African Photo Safaris – Everything you need to know before your go” was first arranged at the request of the Photographic Society of America’s Travel Division and has been presented at photo clubs around the country.

The presentation will focus on everything I wish I had known before I traveled to Africa for the first time. Part one of this two-part presentation will review choosing a safari destination, African weather, packing tips, the best photo-locations and what to expect on a typical day on safari. Part two will cover photo gear, what to and what not to bring, and more than 100 slides about compositional & technical aspects of safari photography. Note taking will not be necessary as I will supply the club with a PDF of all the pertinent slides.

Length 40 minutes

Availability Fexible time with Zoom presentations

1 Like

I have been on a dozen African safaris, so I can speak from some authority. I hear Butch give this presentation and found it well organized and informative supplemented by some great images. If you’ve never been on safari this is a good place to start, and even if you’ve been before there are some good tips for your next trip.

1 Like