A Passion for Wildlife Photography, the Stories Behind the Images

A Passion for Wildlife Photography, the Stories Behind the Images https://assets.cameraclubhub.com/uploads/default/optimized/1X/5836f52aa144ce9ae1eaf78f2264a7645fe843eb_2_1024x764.jpeg
rating 5.0 1

Description

This talk is based on my more than 35 plus years’ experience photographing wildlife and covers the requirements, strategies, techniques, and equipment required to capture engaging animal images. Included is information on lighting and composition, plus locating, attracting, and approaching wildlife. The program is interwoven with some entertaining stories behind some of the images. Images from my recent urban wildlife project acquired during COVID19 confinement have been newly added to the program.

Length

1.5 Hr including Q&A

Availability

Winter of 2023

1 Like

Irene gave our camera club a wonderful presentation. So many beautiful photos and practical tips! She’s been all over the world and has captured so many inspirational images. I love her approach to capturing the beauty of nature and her concern for the safety of both the photographer and animal. 5-Stars…Highly Recommended!